- Storyboard template to use for video production
- 10 Types of Camera Shots - excellent blog posting illustrating different kinds of shots for your production
- Sample of Student-produced video introduction of their school.
- How to Shoot Great B-Roll
Free Download - https://youtu.be/TXr_kzfnCM4
Moovly - moovly.com
On-line video editor with an unlimited Free trial of Moovly Studio, enabling you to discover and test most of its powerful features! You can use almost all of Moovly's rich features and libraries to make your first video project, including:
- Most of the features of the Pro (formerly called Unlimited) subscription in terms of making and creating your Moovly projects;
- Access, from within the Moovly Studio editor, to the Storyblocks and Shutterstock libraries;
- Possibility to upload your own media: images, sounds and videos;
- Publish to the Gallery, to YouTube and Vimeo, and embed videos from the Gallery on other webpages;
- Using the Moovly app to view your videos and easily upload media from your mobile device.
Screencastomatic - www.screencastomatic.com
Tutorials - http://help.screencast-o-matic.com/
- No watermark
- Make longer recordings*
- Record Computer Audio (Windows Only)*
- Video Editor (Learn More)
- Scripted Recordings
- Draw and zoom
- Publish to Google Drive, Vimeo Pro, Dropbox
- Screenshot Tool
- Create captions with Speech-To-Text
- Import or use stock music
Educators can apply for a free Animoto Classroom account. APPLY NOW
Video Lesson Plans and Lesson Ideas from Animoto
Vimeo Video School Tutorials - a great place to learn more about video production
WeVideo for Education
Compared to the features in WeVideo Free and WeVideo Premium subscriptions, WeVideo for Business and WeVideo for Education have the following benefits:
- Private and secure “Walled Garden” - There is increased awareness in both private and public sectors about the sharing of content - concerns about safety, privacy, and appropriate content. In the Multi-User account, the default behavior is that users can share timelines only with other members. Administrators can further control the collaboration by restricting sharing to designated groups.
- Easy collaboration - Users in a Multi-User account can easily invite other users to collaborate on video projects.
- Flexible sharing of media files - In a Multi-User account, media files can be shared with members of a specific project, or with all members of the multi-user account through shared folders.
- Central capacities - Video export time and media storage space is pooled for the entire multi-user account.
WEVIDEO ACADEMY TUTORIALS
Skateboarding Video Clips for Editing
Poverty Simulation Clips